Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall Seeds & Plants: Preparation For Spring

Some of you may be aware that tomorrow I will be attending the Fall Middle Tennessee Plant Swap. I already have a handful of pre-arranged trades & i'm sure will be coming home with some other items I didn't expect, also. So, i'll have some new things to grow next year from seeds & plants I get there, plus from seeds i'm getting off the GardenWeb Seed Exchange forum. I am very excited about some of them. See below for my already building list of new items for next year, which include my new flower garden section! =)

New additions:

*Dwarf Pomegranate Tree seeds (will be a great addition to my fruit garden!)
*Kerria Japonica plant
*Zephrine Droughin Climbing Rose plant
*Bee Balm plant
*A few more Red Dragon Flower starts, as my current plant seems on its way out due to the weather :-\
*Melrose pepper seeds
*Wisconsin 55 tomato seeds
*Sungold tomato seeds
*Canterbury bell flower seeds
*Aloe

No comments:

Post a Comment