Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baker Creek Order Arrives!

Now i'm just waiting on my Greenhouse MegaStore order which contains my seed starting supplies for this year (and a few more things). Once I get that order, i'll immediately start some of my garden items for this year, mostly herbs. I'll probably start my tomato plant seeds in mid February then start the rest (peppers, cukes & such) in late February.

Below is a picture of my Baker Creek order which contains the following: Thai Green Cucumber, Jamaician Hot Chocolate Pepper, Caribbean Red Habanero Pepper, Chocolate Habanero Pepper, California Wonder Pepper, Golden Marconi Pepper, Thai Long Sweet Pepper, Orange Banana Tomato, Sungold Select II, Amish Paste, Chadwick Cherry, Placero, San Marzano Lungo No. 2 Tomato, Rutgers Tomato, Thai Dill, Milk Thistle, Sage, Soapwort & Stevia. This is only about a third of what I plan on growing this year! =)

2 comments: