Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Steve's Garden 2011

I just wanted to drop a quick update on here to let everyone know that my 2011 garden will be completely insane! lol...I plan to make up for having a horrible garden in 2010.

Just a few of the items you'll see in Steve's Garden this year are: Dwarf Banana tree attempt #2, 4 beautiful Angel Trumpet's I got from Joe at the Fall MTPS, Maybe a lime or two on my 3 year old lime tree, a few handfulls of berries off my Wineberry Raspberry & TC Blackberry plants (almost 4 years old now), the usual few different types of tomatoes (Sungold again, for sure! Plus, I want to try San Marzano again), a few varieties of both hot and sweet peppers, the 2 grape plants in their second year (in desperate need of an in-the-ground home), more fruits maybe, Garlic, herbs, etc., etc., etc.! =)

Stay tuned for the list of what I got from Baker Creek this year & a different approach (more custom) to my seed starting.....

2 comments:

  1. Maybe by June I'll have a place to plant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I feel bad for all my nothern gardening friends who have 6 feet of snow now to deal with. :-\ Can at least get started indoors though!

    ReplyDelete