Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MTPS (Middle Tennessee Plant Swap)

This was my first time attending & it was a ton of fun. There was so much great Southern food & a ton of wonderful people to share it with. =) I brought about 8-10 plants and ended up coming home with about 40 or more! I took a few pictures of what I brought home. I got Chocolate Mint, Mint, Thyme, Lemon Balm, 2 Russian Sage, Elephant Garlic, 6 various hot pepper plants (budding already!), a native Columbine, 2 Wineberry Raspberry plants, a Triple Crown Blackberry plant, Baby Gold Goldenrod, Iris Cristata (sp?), a Red Dragon Flower plant (very cool!), Lily of The Valley, a small cactus, Some kind of cool looking Fuzzy Leaf flowering plant, 2 birdhouses & a few other various flowering plants. I was not going to start an herb garden this year for lack of funds, but I got quite a nice one from the kind people at the MTPS! I also got another Triple Crown Blackberry, a Hot Bannana Pepper plant, a bag full of Yellow Iris, a few Serrano pepper plants & about 4-5 others I gave to my father-in-law. He seemed to love getting the Blackberry plant! Here are a few pictures of the ones I'm keeping that I brought home from the MTPS (Middle Tennessee Plant Swap).




My Berry Garden:



The Native Columbine:



Small flat of 6 various hot pepper plants:



My flowering & other cool plants section (Elephant Garlic trying to creep into the picture...lol):



My Herb Garden:

No comments:

Post a Comment