Monday, June 8, 2009

Cherry Tomatoes Soon & More!: June 7th

Short & sweet post with a few pictures of what will (barring any unforseen circumstances) be my first two Cherry Tomatoes picked, my first San Marzano Organic flower & a ton of baby Garlic Chives.

Soon To Come on Steve's Garden: "The Hyponex Experiment" update & a complete round of pictures of the garden taken professionally by Stephanie Boutin Photography.




The following 3 pics are of the same two tomatoes...









The first open flower on my 2 San Marzano Organic Tomato plants...





A few of the 50+ Garlic Chive babies I have now. =) I'm happy, as my 2nd year ones growing in the middle row are growing slow lately:

2 comments:

  1. All your plants look so good and healthy! I am very impressed with your patio garden skills. She did a wonderful job with the pictures! They look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete