Thursday, February 11, 2010

Baker Creek Order & Some IGC Stuff Have Arrived!

Yay! I am so excited! My Baker Creek order arrived yesterday morning. Excellent fast shipping (bought last Friday night & got here on Wednesday) & I got everything I ordered. I also got my Germination Station & 2 Seedling Propagation Mats from Internation Greenhouse Company (aka Greenhouse MegaStore) yesterday. I'm looking forward to seeing how the heated germination station helps with seed propagation. Here's a few pics of my supplies i've gathered so far. First one is the Baker Creek order, second is the IGC stuff & third is some miscelaneous supplies (insecticidal soap, spray bottles, plant tags, bag of Perlite, etc.) I bought at a few different stores...




Baker Creek Seeds:

Bianca di Maggio Onion
Chocolate Habanero Pepper
Tabasco Pepper
Caribbean Red Habanero Pepper
Thai Red Chilli Pepper
Thai Yellow Chilli Pepper
Sweet Red Stuffing Pepper
Sweet Yellow Stuffing Pepper
Orange Banana Tomato
Sungold Select II Tomato
2 packs Amish Paste Tomato
Roma Rio Grande Tomato
Black Cherry Tomato
Echinacea Purpurea
Stevia






IGC stuff:






Misc. supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment