Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jung order arrived & Tomato seedling update

Finally, the last of my gardening orders placed almost 2 weeks ago arrived yesterday. I got everything I ordered from Jung except for the California White Garlic & St. Croix Grape plant, which are on backorder. That kind of stinks, but is ok since I probably wouldn't be planting either of them yet anyways.

Jung seed packets I received yesterday (doesn't include a few in my original post that I ordered for the father-in-law):

Alibi Hybrid Cucumber
Yellow Pear Tomato
Connecticut Field Pumpkin
Yellow Brandywine Tomato
Mariachi Hybrid Pepper
Sun Sugar Hybrid Tomato
Yummy Pepper




Next, a short, but sweet picture update of the first set of tomato seedlings, which I started from seed in dirt(pellet) on January 23rd. They are my typical crappy camera phone pictures, but a bit less crappy this time due to good light! Yay for a quick taste of Spring! =) Some of these tomato plant seedlings appear to be leaning a bit, so I will probably give them some mini-stakes later tonight when I get home.

Rutgers:


Persimmon:


Better Boy:


Wisconsin 55:


This is the SSE facing window setup. The cups on box are tomato seedlings that were just last night potted up. They are Amish Paste, Black Cherry, Sungold & Sungold Select II.


This is the SSW facing window setup.

No comments:

Post a Comment